Do you need Continuing Education Credits?
ServiceMaster Clean® offers continuing education to licensed insurance professionals free of charge. Our classes are intended for those in the insurance industry and are designed to provide an understanding of the techniques and processes used in mitigating residential and commercial disaster losses. The following courses are currently being offered through ServiceMaster Clean® :
- Water Damage Mitigation (3 Credits) Course #: 19280
- Mold Remediation (3 Credits) Course #: 19282
- Smoke and Odor Damage Mitigation (3 Credits) Course #: 19281
- “Ethics – If you don’t live it you don’t believe it.” (3 Credits) Course #: 1012634
- Reducing Severities Through Restorative Structural Drying (6 Credits) Course #: 27607
- Packout (3 Credits) Course #: 35248
- Water Damage Mitigation for Manufactured Homes (3 Credits) Course #: 35247
- Oregon Law & The office of administrative hearings (3 Credits) Course #: 1013880
- NFIP Reform, Coverage & Statistics (Flood) (3 Credits) Course #: 1013426
Check back later for classes being offered in Corvallis.