Key Ways To Keep Your Customers Satisfied
Restoring property instead of replacing it is one of the ways ServiceMaster of Salem can help you keep costs low and satisfy your customers. When dealing with a commercial or residential loss, restoration is oftentimes more cost effective and beneficial for you and your customer for a number of reasons:
• Replacement costs for a damaged structure and its contents can be nearly triple the costs of restoration.
• Restoration is often faster and more convenient than replacement.
• Restoration can minimize temporary living expenses for residential policyholders.
• Quick response can minimize business interruptions.
Restoration demands quick response from professionals like ServiceMaster of Salem. That is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We know that delays after a water loss can result in damaging mold and mildew, and that a delay in cleaning after a fire can result in increased damage and a less effective cleaning. We are committed to quick response times and can be on-site within a 2- to 4-hour window (often, much faster). Our quick response can also help to build customer confidence by making your customers feel more at ease knowing that something is being done immediately to restore their home or business. Quick response and a focus on restoration are just two of the many ways we help to ensure your customers are satisfied with the job we are doing on your behalf.
Choosing a Restoration Company
By referring top-notch restoration services after a client experiences water, fire or other damage, you can demonstrate your value and win their loyalty for life. Plus, we’ll be focusing on helping make their homes livable again or restoring their businesses to fully operational status, so you can focus on the bigger picture of keeping the process moving effectively, quickly and painlessly as possible.
Hopefully, most clients will only experience a water or fire loss once in their life. Because the frequency is low and their knowledge of how to choose a restoration professional is limited, they may turn to you, their agent or property manager, for direction and/or help on the topic. While choosing a restoration professional may seem like a daunting task to the consumer, your knowledge of the industry and how to help them will be invaluable. At ServiceMaster of Salem, it is our goal to be a trusted partner to your company and to your customers. To help you arm your customers with the right tools to make the most informed decision possible, here are 10 questions that can help them through the process:
1. How quickly can the restoration company respond to a crisis situation, and what is their track record?
2. Have they gone through a certified training program for water remediation, fire remediation and communication?
3. Do they follow IICRC guidelines and protocols?
4. Do they focus on restoration or replacement?
5. Do they conduct regular meetings to review costs/satisfaction levels?
6. Are they up-to-date on latest information and technology in the industry?
7. Do they ask the right questions?
8. Do they have a procedure for communicating with the agent, adjuster and policyholder when dealing with an insurance claim?
9. Do they make the customer feel more at ease with the loss, explain the process and answer all questions?
10. Do they have a system for asking and measuring customer satisfaction and feedback on a job?
ServiceMaster of Salem has the proven expertise to help your customers get back to pre-loss conditions as quickly as possible. In fact, we’ve even established many restoration standards that are accepted across the industry. You can always depend on us to provide the appropriate level of restoration support, so you can get your customer back to normal without unnecessary costs and with minimal stress and concern.
From a house fire that impacts one home to a weather-related disaster that impacts an entire community, ServiceMaster of Salem has the knowledge, processes and number of professionals necessary to restore properties after the worst happens.
For more information about how ServiceMaster can be a benefit to you, your customers, your home or business, please call us at any one of our three office locations:
Salem – 503-585-4017
Albany & Corvallis – 541-738-4624
Lincoln City – 541-996-2255