Recognized as a certified Commercial Recovery Team (CRT) member, we can handle it all!
The ServiceMaster Restore Corporation has designated our franchise as a member of ServiceMaster’s Commercial Recovery Team (CRT). There are 51 ServiceMaster CRT franchises located throughout the United States and we are one of two located in Oregon. As a CRT franchise, we are industry experts to handle large-scale commercial loss restoration projects that occur anywhere in Oregon. No matter where, no matter when — ServiceMaster of Salem is available to assist you after an unexpected disaster at your business.
Why Is It Important?
- We will respond to and/or coordinate any commercial loss throughout the state.
- We will respond to any commercial loss regardless of size.
- There is no job too big. We can handle everything.
- Response time: We will arrive onsite between 1-4 Hours.
- Ability to mobilize — We will coordinate efforts from other ServiceMaster franchises within 1,500 miles if necessary or during local catastrophic (CAT) events.
National Strength, Local Expertise
We have sent our crews and key staff members to assist with CAT Events including the California Wildfires, Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Sandy, Calgary Stampede Flood and the Natural Gas Pipe Explosion near Boston. Our staff is trained and experienced in handling some of our nation’s largest CAT events and can provide that expertise here at the local level.
Commercial Restoration Services
- Water Damage Restoration: From flooding to sewer backups to burst pipes, water damage can severely dampen the flow of business in your commercial building. Luckily, ServiceMaster of Salem can help. ServiceMaster is the region’s industry expert in water and flood recovery. With our wealth of experience and resources, ServiceMaster can get you back in business as quickly and safely as possible. Our water restoration process includes: inspect and assess, remove water, dehumidification, evaporation, monitoring and structural repairs.
- Mobilization: With strategically-placed CRT franchises located all over the nation, ServiceMaster will mobilize other CRT franchises within a 1,500 mile radius to respond to local CAT events. Our mobile command centers can be in place as soon as transportation is safe, or even before a major weather-related event hits.
- Soot, Smoke and Odor Removal: When a fire occurs at your business, the hardest part often is knowing where to begin and who to contact for help. Smoke damage continues long after the immediate fire threat is extinguished, and if not resolved quickly, this loss could mean serious damage to your business. ServiceMaster is the leading provider of immediate fire damage relief. We can provide your business with complete soot cleanup, smoke damage restoration and odor removal to prevent further damage after a fire. Our fire and smoke restoration process includes temporary fencing, emergency pre-cleaning, debris removal, content pack out, content cleaning, wall and ceiling cleaning, deodorization and reconstruction.
- Emergency Power: Disasters don’t have to mean the end of running your business. With temporary power, you can continue to provide important services to your customers, clients and patients. From temporary air conditioning and heating, to generator rentals and light towers, we can assist you with all of your emergency power needs. We can respond immediately to your loss, no matter the size of the loss or where your business is located.
- Vandalism and Crime Scene Clean-Up: Immediate crime scene clean-up is vital to maintaining the reputation of your business and securing the contents of your business. Whether you suffer from graffiti or any other type of vandalism, ServiceMaster is here to help. Our team of experts can provide you with board up services to prevent further damage and begin restoration quickly to ease your worried mind.
- Content Restoration: After a major disaster, you have to worry about more than just the state of your building. Electronics, documents and art may have also suffered from smoke, fire or water damage after a disaster. ServiceMaster offers content restoration services whether it is important documents, to decorative artwork or expensive electronic equipment. Our experts take a detailed inventory of all belongings as they assess, pack and transport to a secure climate-controlled location. Once in our climate-controlled facility, our trained technicians clean, deodorize, re-pack and store belongings until it is time to return the items to you.
- Commercial Mold Detection and Removal Services: Mold contamination is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Mold, a fungus that is found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist in as quick as 48 hours. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. As your go-to experts in mold remediation, we take a methodical and systematic approach to carefully identify the source of the mold growth and help eliminate mold from your working environment.
- Construction Services: Whether you suffer from water damage or fire, it is not enough to just remove the superficial tarnishes. ServiceMaster provides full restoration and construction services, ensuring that your building is stabilized and returned to the best condition possible.
Don’t Know What To Do Next? We Do!
When the unforeseen happens, and your business is completely disrupted, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore for help. With three locations in Salem, Corvallis/Albany and Lincoln City — we are the company to call to get your business back up and running as fast as possible.
For more information about how ServiceMaster and our CRT franchise can be a resource to you or your business, please call us at any one of our three locations:
Salem — 503-585-4017
Albany & Corvallis — 541-738-4624
Lincoln City — 541-996-2255