ServiceMaster of Salem can get you back in business!
Getting restless? Eagerly anticipating the government’s permission to reopen your business’ doors? Register your business with ServiceMaster now for a preventative deep cleaning and disinfection application.
As our country slowly starts to reopen and your business schedules its return to regular operations, it is important to make sure the building is ready, and the necessary precautions have been taken care of. Reentering a facility after COVID-19 may require more than basic cleaning or janitorial services. It requires a thorough, deep cleaning and disinfection application that can only be obtained from a company with extensive experience in handling bio-hazard cleaning and virus outbreaks — like ServiceMaster of Salem. ServiceMaster’s protocol to reopen your business includes the following and more:
• Cleaning: All high touch and frequently contacted surfaces with an EPA registered and CDC approved, professional grade disinfectant.
• Disinfection: Application of disinfection solution to porous surfaces such as upholstery, carpet, cubicles, etc. ServiceMaster Restore offers the most comprehensive COVID-19 re-opening cleaning available.
• Experience: As a company, we have decades of experience with bio-hazard and infectious disease cleanup; and when you don’t know exactly what to do next, we do!
Safely re-entering your facility is an important and very big step in getting back to normal business operations. It requires careful planning, thorough preparation, and experienced execution. ServiceMaster is here and ready to help!
Upon completion of our services, your business can receive a Certificate of Disinfection to post on the front door or anywhere you deem necessary. This includes the date, address and time of completion.
The Certificate includes our disinfection protocol which states:
- Wearing appropriate PPE as determined by the most up-to-date CDC guidelines and taking your privacy into consideration when it comes to donning and doffing PPE.
- Using EPA registered and approved products from the EPA’s List N, which specifically meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Cleaning before disinfecting, a step that is required for true disinfection. We apply specific cleaning techniques to reduce reapplication of soil on surfaces.
- Disinfecting after a proper cleaning. We always apply the disinfectant following the product label protocol, including selecting the equipment to apply the product and leaving the surface wet for the required dwell time for the disinfection to be effective as specified by the EPA registered label.
- Cleaning up discarded materials and single-use PPE, sealing our soiled materials for proper disposal.
Don’t Know What to do Next? We Do!
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems facing a home or business. If not taken care of immediately, excess water can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to the structure and contents and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. ServiceMaster provides expert guidance on what to do, with the experience to fix the problem, fast.
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes & hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster excels.
Seeing your home, precious possessions or business consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that an individual can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage.
At ServiceMaster, our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way. With our comprehensive range of fire-damage services, including soot, smoke and odor removal, complete packout and cleaning of contents as well as the ability to have our construction team rebuild your home or business back to its pre-loss condition.
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home or business’ physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home or business, we’re here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
For more information about how ServiceMaster can be a benefit to you, your customers, your home or business, please call us at any one of our three office locations:
Salem – 503-585-4017
Albany & Corvallis – 541-738-4624
Lincoln City – 541-996-2255
24-Hour Emergency Services
• Fire, smoke and water damage restoration
• Board-up services and Property Securement
• Water extraction
• Water mitigation
• Odor/Pathogen control
• Bio-hazard & Trauma incidents
• Mold remediation services
• Complete pack-out, shipping and storage for contents