Water Damage is a serious problem. You may not even know you have it. Water damage comes from a variety of sources including flooding which is fairly common in Corvallis, Oregon. Leaving a problem like this untreated can cause a need for mold remediation later, or worse, cause structural damage to your home.
It has been shown that one out of every one hundred residences in the United States has some type of water damage problem each year. The water damage may be a result of a plumbing malfunction, sewer backup, fire, rain or storm water flooding.
Every disaster involving water damage is unique in every way. At ServiceMaster Restore, we have extensive experience in dealing with hundreds of water losses each year. This experience allows us to assess the situation quickly and put together a targeted response to your emergency. Every plan is different because every water loss is different.
Here are some key benefits of working with ServiceMaster Restore on a water loss:
1. Experienced and trained technicians that can evaluate each situation and formulate an appropriate response
2. Complete a thorough scope of work to address any critical recovery issues
3. Proper equipment with specialized training
4. Latest technology in monitoring devices to ensure the affected area is dry
5. Close working relationships with all insurance carriers to ensure that the customer will be properly taken care of
Water damage happens at all hours of the day, so that is why ServiceMaster Restore is dedicated to serving the Corvallis community 24/7/365. Whether it is the middle of the morning or the middle of the night, you can have some Restored Peace of Mind® knowing that you can call ServiceMaster Restore and a live person will answer the phone to assist you. ServiceMaster Restore is dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer service during the worst of situations.
TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS SAFE IN THE FUTURE:
• Periodically check the following to ensure they are secure, in good condition and leak-free: hot water tanks, washing machine hoses, dishwashers, refrigerators and ice makers.
• Clean your gutters every autumn to prevent backup and leaks.
• Prevent frozen pipes and their disastrous results by keeping your home or business heated while you’re away on vacation. Close interior valves for exterior faucets during the winter months. Leave cabinet doors open during extremely cold weather to allow warm air in to help prevent pipes from freezing.